24 December 2016

Bitcoin Christmas

A year ago my weekly bitcoin post fell on Boxing Day, so I had Bitcoin Boxing the Dollar (December 2015). This year it falls on Christmas Eve, so I'll just have a simple post celebrating Christianity's favorite holiday. Bitcoins wearing stocking hats and serving as ornaments it will be.


Google image search on 'bitcoin christmas'

A week ago I documented the bitcoin price in Buying Ethereum, making it easy to observe that the price is up nearly 20% in the seven days since then. I'm sure we'll see all sorts of reasons for the rise when I look at December news, but that's the sort of price rise you only see in a pyramid scheme. Take it as the gift it is and enjoy it while it lasts.

Have a Merry Christmas and please drive safely!

No comments:

Post a Comment