20 August 2016

Bitcoin in the News : 2016-07 More++

I'd be surprised if anyone noticed, but I skipped my previous weekly post on this blog for reasons explained on another one of my blogs in Site Available Again:
It's been a week since my previous post on this blog, Site Unavailable, where I noted, 'I'm suspending new posts until the [m-w.com] site is available again. Apologies for the interruption!'

In this post, I'll continue with Bitcoin in the News : 2016-07 Halving. That was already the third consecutive 'Bitcoin in the News' post -- making this the fourth -- and since I'm talking about events from last month, the word 'news' is a stretch. Along with the 'Halving', there were a number of other recurring topics in July.

Brexit:-

ETFs:-

Miami:-

Ethereum DAO:-

The Donald:-

While none of the above topics casts a particularly favorable light on bitcoin -- except perhaps the ETF news -- other stories were distinctly negative.

No summer doldrums for bitcoin!

No comments:

Post a Comment